Get Ahead, Learn a New Skill or Take a Course for Fun.
Whether you are looking to get ahead, take a fun elective or need extra support in a core subject, Franklin’s here to help.
Franklin School offers over 240 courses to help meet the needs of our students. Course credits can transfer to your child’s current school or can be taken for their personal interests. Among the independent study courses offered by Franklin you’ll find:
- Core Subjects (Math, Science, English, History)
- AP Courses
- Electives (Art, Music, Foreign Languages, Technology, Design, & more)
- Credit Recovery
Why choose an independent study course at Franklin School?
- Self-paced online instruction, teacher support, practice tests and more included
- AP courses are fast-paced, preparing students for college-level courses
- Independent study offers your child the opportunity to catch up, get ahead, or replace a grade
- Choose from a wide variety of course options