Fully Accredited Courses for Every High School Student
From full-time curriculum to credit recovery, Franklin School has the programs and courses to meet your child’s needs.
Our programs allow students to personalize and customize their online learning path without sacrificing quality of education.
Franklin is fully accredited, offering high school program graduates full transcripts and a diploma. Our alumni have gone on to attend top universities in the U.S., including:
- Mount Saint Mary’s University
- Florida Institute of Technology
- University of Utah
- Ohio University
- And more
Franklin’s academic programs also include:
- Online video lectures and interactive coursework
- Qualified teachers who grade assignments and tests, provide feedback, and support
- Student progress monitoring and intervention when needed
- Training and resources for the student and parents
- An online portal available 24 hours a day
Course Offerings Suited to Fit Each Student’s Academic Goals
Our curriculum includes a well-rounded variety of course offerings you won’t find in a traditional classroom, including:
- Strategies for Academic Success
- Art History
- Foreign Languages
- Introduction to Information Technology
- And more!